I Love "Inside Politics"

If you've ever watched CNN's Inside Politics, then you know that at the end of every show they do a "Inside the Blogs" segment...

...and I have to admit that I'm addicted to it.

Mostly because they take the time to comment on what non-mainstream bloggers have to say. Atrios, Wonkette, InstaPundit and Andy "I hate myself" Sullivan are fine, but they don't represent all bloggers, and it's nice to hear someome else's opinion every now and again.


...and today it was mine!

Yep some dude (who's name I missed *sigh*) read from this recently corrected, type-o ridden post

This part on Tom Delay in particular:


It's not so much what he did, as it is, how over the top he did it.

No one cares if you hire your wife to run your campaign, but if she's cashing in like she won the freaking lottery... well that's another story.


Cool as hell!

Just hearing the phrase "freaking lottery" on my tv will have me LOL'ing for the rest of the day ;)

No comments: