Red State Values!

The Westboro Baptist Church is at it again!

Thank God for Tsunami. Thank God for 3,000 dead Americans!

Let us pray that God will send a massive Tsunami to totally devastate the North American continent with 1000-foot walls of water doing 500 mph - even as islands in southern Asia have recently been laid waste, with but a small remnant surviving. God Hates Fag America!



Be sure to check out the fun testimonials too...

I trapped myself into faggotry when I was 19 years old. While I have to take responsibility for this myself, I can see how our modern American values made it so easy to turn myself into a fag. I can't be the only one who got trapped this way.

and...
My name is F**** G*****. I am now 55 and I have AIDS, my reward for a life of faggotry and promiscuity. In my lifetime I have had nearly every venereal disease you could imagine, but none of those could stop me from my life of sin.



No comments: